Monday, 15 May 2017

Graduate’s Vagina Catches Fire While Masturbating with a Candle (photo)


19 year-old Grace Anomabo Mensah, a graduate of Yaa Asantewaa SHS is currently battling for her life at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi. According to sources close to her family, she was masturbating with a candle last night but unfortunately for her, the fire caught her pubic hair.

Share this

0 Comment to "Graduate’s Vagina Catches Fire While Masturbating with a Candle (photo)"

Post a Comment